Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gluten Free and Vegetarian Dinner

Gluten Free Veggie Burger, Hummus, Sweet Potato chips and Scallops sauteed in olive oil and garlic


I recently went Vegetarian. Needless to say, eating a gluten free and vegetarian diet is a challenge, but also it is the reality for many people who find that they don't digest meat very well. I have only been vegetarian for two months. After getting my fill of black beans and avacodas for dinner each night, I decided to branch out. The meal above is not only super delicious, but it is very high in protein, which is essential to a vegetarian diet. 



Veggie burgers are great because you can pick them up in your local supermarket's freezer and pop them in the toaster. I cooked my scallops with only salt and pepper in olive oil for about 10 minutes on each side on medium low heat. I put some fresh garlic in the pan at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment